Our AM Law 20 Law Firm client is seeking to recruit a Business Development Analyst to provide marketing, strategic planning and business development execution support for the firm’s global corporate transaction practice.
- Assist with business development, marketing and strategic planning with a primary focus on driving business growth objectives across the financial transaction practice
- Under guidance of the Senior Manager execute strategic plans for individual attorneys, partners, practice groups, client teams, and industry groups across the US
- Analyze and report on progress of all marketing objectives
- Provide hands-on marketing and business development support including the preparation of pitches, proposals, RFPs/RFIs, and marketing collateral
- Assist with awards, rankings and the directory submission process
- Work with colleagues to coordinate and administer events, speaking engagements, sponsorship and thought leadership initiatives
- Work closely withe the Business Intelligence Group to obtain and analyze client, prospective client and market research to identify business development opportunities and competitive advantages
- Create and distribute of marketing collateral and thought leadership pieces
- Assist internal communications team with the award submission process
- Manage department database updates, practice and subject matter descriptions, website, biographies, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ business development experience in the legal, management consulting, professional services or financial services industry
- General financial markets and capital markets knowledge
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to process and summarize complex information required
- Demonstrated ability to execute and achieve measurable results
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure and often stressful corporate environment
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Resourceful, motivated and driven attitude with a “can do” attitude
- Willingness to work overtime, including occasional weekends required
- Domestic travel, although infrequent, may be required