Our international Law Firm client is seeking to recruit an Analyst with demonstrated restructuring or distressed asset transaction execution experience (investment banking or financial advisory services) to conduct complex financial analysis, market research and business development support for the firm’s global restructuring practice.
- Research, analyze and interpret complex financial statements, bondholder agreements and credit facilities
- Gather and analyze market and industry research and provide actionable advice and recommendations to partners and attorneys
- Develop commentary and marketing materials for internal and client presentations
- Collaborate closely with business development colleagues on data analysis, market research and client presentation initiatives
- Collaborate closely with international business development colleagues and firm partners on cross-border opportunities
- Analyze and assist with performance metrics and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex financial statements, credit agreements and bondholder transaction agreements
- Fundamental financial modeling and valuation analysis experience
- 3-5 years’ financial restructuring or distressed asset transaction due diligence and execution experience at an investment bank or financial advisory firm
- Advanced Excel and MS Office skills
- Advanced research and analysis skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret complex information, draw conclusions and make sound business recommendations
- Strong user experience with external data sources: Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Prequin, etc.