Our global Financial Services client is seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Analyst to analyze infrastructure and project finance transactions with a primary focus on the North American renewable energy sector (solar, wind, liquified natural gas, etc.).
- Analyze credit structures and credit quality of North American renewable energy infrastructure and project finance transactions
- Perform quantitative financial and credit analysis across a variety of transactions: PPP Infrastructure, energy transmission, ESG infrastructure, etc.
- Analyze project financing documentation and project credit structures
- Develop and analyze complex project financial models
- Perform project surveillance analysis and identify market and industry trends that may affect project credit and financial quality
- Interact regulatory with project investors, debt issuers and other project stakeholders
- Create presentations for internal credit committee review
- Author and publish credit research, industry trend analysis and market commentary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or CFA preferred
- 7+ years’ energy infrastructure or project finance experience
- Well developed financial analysis experience – formal credit training preferred
- Financial modeling ability
- Experience analyzing project financing documentation
- Strong business writing, communication and presentation skills