Our global law firm client is seeking to recruit a Business Development Specialist to support new business development, client development and strategic marketing objectives for the firm’s Corporate M&A/Capital Markets and Securities litigation practice groups.
- Support new business development, client development and strategic marketing objectives for for the firm’s Corporate M&A/Capital Markets and Securities litigation practice groups
- Execute strategic plans for individual attorneys, partners, practice groups, client teams, and industry groups across the US
- Analyze and report on progress of all marketing objectives
- Provide hands-on marketing and business development support for multiple litigation practice areas
- Work with colleagues to coordinate and administer events, speaking engagements, sponsorship and thought leadership initiatives
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence Group to obtain and analyze client, prospective client and market research to identify business development opportunities and competitive advantages
- Prepare marketing collateral, pitch materials and assist the proposal team with RFP preparation
- Create and distribute of marketing collateral and thought leadership pieces
- Assist internal communications team with the award submission process
- Manage department database updates, practice and subject matter descriptions, website, biographies, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ business development or strategic marketing experience
- Prior legal marketing/business development preferred
- Knowledge of M&A, Capital Markets or Litigation preferred
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to process and summarize complex information required
- Demonstrated ability to execute and achieve measurable results
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure and often stressful corporate environment
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Resourceful, motivated and driven attitude with a “can do” attitude
- Willingness to work overtime, including occasional weekends required