Our global Media Communications client is seeking to recruit a Cognos Analytics Administrator to provide hands-on analytics, reporting and systems support to corporate finance stakeholders globally.
- Manage ERP financial applications configuration, administration and maintenance and monitor global environments to ensure data quality, accuracy and availability
- Manage the deployment of financial reports across all global business environments
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to gather, document and integrate financial application requirements and to maintain and expand the enterprise reporting platform capabilities
- Monitor data integration operations, ETL processes, user access and security procedures
- Monitor the accuracy of source data in the financial and operational reporting processes
- Document and maintain internal controls, change management initiatives and operational processes
- Troubleshoot reports and dashboards and assist business teams with platform technical issues
- Write SQL queries for report troubleshooting and assist with the design of financial data warehouses
- Assist with user training on the reporting platform
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years’ enterprise reporting platform administration, configuration and maintenance
- Experience with one or more ERP tools – Cognos, Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.
- Cognos Analytics experience preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of data warehousing and relational databases
- General knowledge of basic accounting and finance concepts
- Hands on experience supporting and maintaining data warehouses and financial data applications
- Demonstrated business systems acumen and exposure to DevOps tools such as GitHub, JIRA, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with IT and business users
- Prior experience writing SQL queries
- Experience training systems users and providing general technical support
- Highly motivated and detail oriented with the proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced global reporting environment