Our global Investment Management client is seeking to recruit an Investment Research with CMBS and/or CLO structured credit investing experience.
- Analyze the credit quality of primary and secondary market CMBS and CLO transactions
- Manage existing investment positions while making new investment recommendations
- Perform fundamental credit analysis, cash flow analysis, impairment testing and portfolio holding performance analysis
- Conduct monthly credit evaluations of structured finance asset classes and watch list investment opportunities
- Interact frequently with key rating agency, loan servicing and investment banking stakeholders to discuss investment performance expectations and variances
- Participate in special project and process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or CFA designation preferred
- 3-5 years’ CLO or CMBS structured credit investing experience
- Understanding of relative value and total return investment strategies
- Experience analyzing complex data sets, evaluating market trends and modeling various deal structures
- User experience with software tools such as CoStar, Trepp, Bloomberg, Intex, etc.
- Advanced quantitative analytical ability
- Experience interacting with key market participants
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills