Our global Investment Management client is seeking to recruit a Business Analyst with investment management industry experience focused on system integration, enterprise data management and system implementation project planning, execution and delivery.
- Partner with investment teams (business users) and IT teams to identify and maximize the use of information and technology to improve investments data, systems, and business processes
- Utilize business intelligence and reporting expertise to help implement a new reporting infrastructure in the investments enterprise data management system
- Develop and maintain reporting process using SQL, OLAP and BI tools
- Document and maintain expert knowledge of various reporting, investment, accounting and trading systems including their inherent inter-connectivity
- Assist with investment systems administration and proactively identify and resolve data gathering and reporting issues
- Assist with ongoing SOX internal control testing initiatives
- Assist with special projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business related field
- 5+ years’ business analysis and operations experience in the financial services or asset management industry
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills, including demonstrated ability to write scripts and queries
- Demonstrated expertise with requirements gathering and documentation and the ability to effectively liaise with project managers and business end-users to understand business needs, develop actionable requirements and deliver complex projects
- Experience with business intelligence tools, data mapping, and end-to-end system integration across multiple platforms
- Experience with investment management platforms such as Aladdin, Markit, Eagle Pace, etc.
- Superb communication, interpersonal and business writing skills