Our global Fintech client is seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Data Architect to lead the engineering and data architecture and define how data is consumed and distributed across the platform.
- Lead the engineering and architectural planning for the commercial platform and define how data is consumed and distributed
- Lead the development and architecture of models, tools, and technologies used on the commercial platform
- Architect and design advanced data solutions that will power the machine learning and artificial intelligence data pipeline
- Serve as the chief solutions evangelist and focus on driving disruption in the financial crimes and cyber-fraud space
- Lead the engineering team in building the data consumption and distribution platform layer
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product teams to build a standard data framework and data patterns for feature engineering, model building, training, and serving
- Advocate for domain driven design and architecture principles of data lineage, data security, data privacy, data uptime and reliability
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to provide go-to-market technical expertise and advice and to influence strategic decision making
- Manage tactical timelines, costs and risk
- Develop best practices, development standards and internal policies and procedures
- Assist with hiring and training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Master’s Degree or PhD preferred
- 10+ years’ technology engineering and data architecture leadership experience
- Demonstrated hands-on maching learning, predictive analytics, deep learning and artificial intelligence experience
- Demonstrated hands-on software engineering, model development, management, and deployment experience in a production environment
- Hands-on programming experience with technologies such as pySpark, Python, Scala, etc.
- Prior experience working with RESTful API, HIVE, Tensor, Kafka connect, and Spark
- Prior experience leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Deep knowlege of data and analytics solution architecture, including experience with Big Data, Relational databases, real time and batch data processing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without work visa sponsorship